View Profile Starlet-Sugar

9 Movie Reviews

WOOOwWWW

this completely just made my day :DDDD

nice

your animation skills are really inspiring, but i feel bad for the pirate hobo :(

lol well anyways::

graphics: holy shit!! niiice :D

music: the whimsicalness of it all made the whole flash complete(and relatively comic), sort of a medium to allow any normal viewers to watch this without ever clicking the X due to the gore :D good pick on the track man, seriously

theme: no theme! I'm cool with that :D

Keep animating man, you rock .Though, i would like to see a flash that doesnt include the demise of some poor random hobo dude :(
happy holidays

good for first ~ cute

It intrigued me, you character designs were generally cute, the animation could have been a bit smoother, and a little more realism could have been thrown into the background drawings and such, instead of black outlines on every graphic//..

the actual storyline was interesting, but sometimes the pace wasnt very good, such as at the beginning with the blonde one dying(it was too slow). the whole bit with the banshee being the fairy girl's mother was kinda weird, and a little overdone. I really like the premise of your setting, the whole "etherworld" thing makes me want to know more, but it would be nice to have some better animations to match the whole 'mystique' of it all :)

Overall, great job! & i would like to know, where did you get all of those sound effects?

1 Game Review

Fun!!!

I loved the mafia-esque fighting, accompanied by the music and graphics it was awesome!! I used the special move against the big car, and wow was I impressed! The bear boss was incredibly difficult though, I kept dying..

Also, ignore anyhting that homer42 posts, he's put plently on useless yet nasty reviews out there.

Luv ya,

1 Audio Review

sweet. I could listen to this for hours.

It wasn't punk, but i loved it anyhow. Whoever sand the vocals did a damn good job. Man, I want this on my ipod. Good luck for your band!!

In search of a new god.