Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

WOOOwWWW

this completely just made my day :DDDD

"Go" Opening Parody "Go" Opening Parody

you ARE my idol.

i loved it. so many hilarious surprises, everywhere i looked!! Keep animating. you ROCK!

"Winter" "Winter"

nice

your animation skills are really inspiring, but i feel bad for the pirate hobo :(

lol well anyways::

graphics: holy shit!! niiice :D

music: the whimsicalness of it all made the whole flash complete(and relatively comic), sort of a medium to allow any normal viewers to watch this without ever clicking the X due to the gore :D good pick on the track man, seriously

theme: no theme! I'm cool with that :D

Keep animating man, you rock .Though, i would like to see a flash that doesnt include the demise of some poor random hobo dude :(
happy holidays

Rocket Crotchmas Rocket Crotchmas

wooo!

Merry Christmas! Lmao you worked out like every bug that was in the first one and gave us an awesome christmas special!! you rock!

RUN COWARD!
laughing SO HARD.
Good luck with future episodes, i cant wait to see them!

~starlet

The Eitherworld's Banshee The Eitherworld's Banshee

good for first ~ cute

It intrigued me, you character designs were generally cute, the animation could have been a bit smoother, and a little more realism could have been thrown into the background drawings and such, instead of black outlines on every graphic//..

the actual storyline was interesting, but sometimes the pace wasnt very good, such as at the beginning with the blonde one dying(it was too slow). the whole bit with the banshee being the fairy girl's mother was kinda weird, and a little overdone. I really like the premise of your setting, the whole "etherworld" thing makes me want to know more, but it would be nice to have some better animations to match the whole 'mystique' of it all :)

Overall, great job! & i would like to know, where did you get all of those sound effects?

Resident Evil: Quack EDTN Resident Evil: Quack EDTN

I definitely Lol'd!

some really cool parts in here, but some jokes could use fixing.

LMAO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

oh and "this is ENRICO"

777 - Part 1 777 - Part 1

good, but could use work.

aside from the whole "why couldnt she just use those kickass jets to climb the mechanoid" there were few other things that could be worked out-- like how the whole movie had only one camera angle. It felt kind of strange to be viewing the video with her always in side profile. The animation was relatively smooth, though again a little more frame-by-frame could help with the realism of the video. Overall-- Good job! Dug the theme from Sonic Adventure battle 2 ;;^.^

PandaDog Episode 05 PandaDog Episode 05

Awww!!

I love that little green tanuki-dog thing!! 1. Its green. green is awesome! 2. It's smart, like me!! muhahahaha!! 3. easily distracted!! no brainer!!

The trees & ghosts at the end made me think that there was a sequal to the whole haunted forest idea.. is there?

Good luck with the series & Keep going!!

Pac Makeup Pac Makeup

haha nice

very smooth animating job. I thought the little song he was singing was funny all by itself, till his wife walked/rolled/hovered in and I was laughing like a maniac! Hooray for Pacvestite!!!

SleepEasy SleepEasy

You have changed my entire outlook on the CC

well... its exactly what it says in my summary. I figured the cc along with all of your other spin-off groups no talent 2-bit jerks who swarmed newgrounds with random junk. But you have shown me that this is not so. 5.

RupeeClock responds:

Haha, the CC actually has talent you know.